Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Many Calories Must I have each day?

IN CASE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU STAND NOW, THEN SHEDDING WEIGHT, PRESERVING CURRENT MUSCLE MASS OR INCREASING MUSCLE MASS IS GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU.
Pay attention to the following content if you want to know how many calories you should be consuming everyday based on your requirements. Figuring out how many calories you need a day to lose weight, maintain your weight or gain weight really isn’t too hard. And with the formula I’m about to give you can easily track where you are and what you need to do daily to reach your goals. There are several formulas you could use that take into account age, sex, height, weight, lean body mass, and activity level. Any formula accounts for your lean body mass (LBM) will be more accurate but for this guide, let’s keep things simple. The estimate you are about to get will be reasonably close for most people.
The straightforward Technique: Consider your present bodyweight in lbs (pounds) and use one of the multipliers listed below.


Simple and fast calculator

Maintenance: 15 calories per lb of bodyweight

Muscle Gain: 18 calories per lb of bodyweight

Fat reduction: 13 calories per lb of bodyweight

The above tells you the amount of calories you need to keep your body fat on lower limits, even in the muscle gain period. Many experts will tell you to be around 20 calories per lb of bodyweight during muscle gain period, but that might give you too much excessive bulk that will be difficult to get rid off fast.

This is a very easy way to calculate your calories. There are some drawbacks to a method like this because it doesn’t take into account the body composition or activity levels. Extremely active people may require more calories than this formula indicates. People with a high amount of lean body mass will require more calories as their total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) will be higher. It‟s possible to overestimate the calorie needs in somebody who has a very high level of body fat. For example, a 50 year old man who weights 225 lbs at 38% body fat will probably not burn fat on 2925 calories per day (225 x 13 for fat loss).

Definition of calories: calorie/Calorie: One calorie is the amount of energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water 1 degree Celsius. One Calorie, or kcal, is equal to 1,000 calories; the amount of energy required to raise 1 kilogram of water (about 2.2 pounds) 1 degree Celsius. Nutrition is measured in Calories.
I cannot emphasize enough, the importance of consuming the right amount of calories per day. It might be single most important factor to make you look very fat, or lean. So be smart when you are eating too, not only during your workouts. You need to keep an all round alert to gain the looks you have always desired, Strong, lean and cut.
Now I know when I over do it that I might slip up a notch. I also know I will easily correct my calories across the next 48-72 hours to decrease back to my target weight. Controlling my excess fat is literally in my hands. It is what I choose eat.
I believe it is empowering to find out the correct level of calories I need to retain or get back my targeted weight. This can be especially relaxing when approaching the vacation Season
Instead of simply cave in to the belief that so a lot of us add a few pounds covering the holidays I now embrace the great times knowing I am going to manage my way through them to enjoy a few unique events and not lose control by splurging each day. And if I slip, so what, I am aware that I can readily shed the added unwanted fat quickly and decisively.
Brought to you by STRONG_AND_LEAN. For more of such information on how to get slim and cut in shortest time, please visit http://www.stronglean.co.cc .

0 comments:

Post a Comment